Are you losing hairs frequently? Does it scare the shit out of you? Well, today we are going to talk about hair thinning and hair loss and, how to use castor oil for hair growth.
We know you have a lot of questions but, let’s make it simple and straightforward. First, we will discuss the fruitful benefits of castor oil for hair growth, which will be followed by the guide to use it.
Castor oil benefits & How To Use Castor Oil For Hair Growth?
- Castor oil is known for its hair thickening properties. You might have used castor oil in your regime before but, this usage will change your haircare game. Here are some mind-boggling benefits of castor oil.
- Castor oil induces blood circulation. We know it’s your hair and not skin but, castor oil increases the flow of blood in the scalp.
- It prevents hair fall to a great extent. If you’re someone who has thin hair and hair loss problem then, castor oil is the one for you.
- It is anti-inflammatory in nature and, can be used for both hair and skin. However, for skin, one must always do a patch test.
- Castor oil works wonder when mixed with essential oils.
- It eradicates dandruff and itchy scalp, which is a major hair concern these days.
The above benefits are not enough and, we thought we should share our dedicated guide of how to use castor oil for hair growth. So, here we go.
Dilute your castor oil
The main task before applying castor oil is diluting it. The ratio of castor oil and other carrier oil is something, that matters a lot. Make sure you measure and do the needful. We advise you to keep the ratio 3:1; 3tbsp of castor oil with 1 tbsp of almond/olive or coconut oil.
Once you do this, mix both the oils really well. Castor oil is thick in consistency and, that’s why it is important to mix it properly.
A little fragrance doesn’t hurt
The mixture of oils might be not so good in the aroma. So, you can add a few drops of essential oil to make it aromatic. We suggest you opt for tea-tree or lavender essential oil. Just a few drops will do the magic.
Mix, Mix and Mix.
In a glass jar or glass bowl, mix everything well. You cannot afford to use an unmixed mixture of hair oils on your hair. So, mix everything well until you see plainness in the oils.
Double boiler to warm the oil.
Take hot water in a pan. You can boil the water beforehand or even pour some from your jug. Now, place the glass container or glass bowl gently in the pan. Make sure that it does not sink in the hot water. Let it float on the surface. After 5 minutes take out the bowl with a cloth.
Spritz some water/hydrosol or mist.
It is better to dampen your hair before applying the miraculous castor oil for hair growth. A spray bottle comes in handy these times. But, make sure you don’t splash your hairs with water completely. Just a little spritz of hydrosol or water is needed.
Oiling routine – How to Use Castor Oil for Hair Growth
- Many of you struggle with the correct application of hair oil. But, here is a pattern that everyone should follow.
- Start with your scalp. Take a generous amount of oil in your palms and, rub it for 5 seconds. Now apply it on your scalp in circular motions.
- With gentle strokes start applying the oil on your mid-lengths. Slowly and gradually take it towards the ends of your hair.
- Don’t rub instead let it go smoothly in the direction of your hair.
So, our step by step guide is now finally over. If you are just starting your hair care routine and cannot make it to so many steps then, opt for an all-rounder hair oil.
The Hair Sanjeevani Therapeutic Hair Growth Oil is an extraordinary one which is infused of ancient herbs which nourish your hair. Not only does it induces your hair growth but, also makes your hair strong, silky and smooth.