Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Hair Sanjeevani- Hair Growth Regime – Hair Fall Control & Growth Stimulating Oil and Shampoo Kit
Hair Sanjeevani – Hair Growth Regime is a holistic hair care formula with essential oils and herbs that solves your hair problems with the following actions :
- First & most importantly Stimulate Hair Follicles
- Promotes healthy hair grow faster
- Prevent Hair Loss
- Removes Dandruff
- Repairs split hair, hair thinning
- Checks Premature Greying
Hair Sanjeevani-Therapeutic Hair Oil (Qty: 200ml)
- A unique and effective hair growth oil
- Formulated with ancient Vedic and modern global herbs
- Ancient herbs are rich in flavonoids, alkaloids, glycerides which nourish and stimulate your hair roots
- The modern global herbs have anti-inflammatory, emollient, and humectant properties which moisturize, repair and shield your hair
Hair Sanjeevani- Mild Detox Shampoo (Qty: 200ml)
- Age-old vedic and modern global herbs prepare your scalp for hair growth.
- With its mild and sulphate free shampoo base, it controls hair damage
- Deep cleanses harmful toxins, dust, dirt, soot and other chemicals
- It forms a protective layer on your hair which locks the moisture in your hair.
Our Key Herbs:
★ Onion Oil ★ Argan Oil ★ Bhringaraj Extract ★ Aloe Vera ★ Castor Oil ★ Hibiscus Extract ★ Amla ★ Reetha ★ Shikakai ★ Brahmi ★ Shea Butter ★ Mango Butter ★ Green Coffee ★ Fenugreek (Methi) ★ Black Seed Oil ★ Lemon ★ Neem Oil ★ Basil ★ Coconut Oil ★ Arnica ★ Casia ★ Vitamin E ★ Ginseng ★ Gotu Kala ★ Henna ★ Jatamansi ★ Licorice ★ Mango Butter ★ Marsh Mallow ★ Pipalli ★ Ratanjot ★ Rosery Pea ★ Sandalwood Oil ★ Sunflower Oil and more.
Hair Sanjeevani – Hair Growth Regime is holistic hair care that solves your hair problems with the following actions:
- First & most importantly promotes Hair-Growth,
- Stops Hair-Fall,
- Removes Dandruff,
- Repairs split hair,
- Checks Premature Greying.
How to Use Oil & Shampoo Combo Kit?
- Pour Hair Sanjeevani Therapeutic Oil into a small bowl and apply in sufficient quantity on your scalp & hair using your fingertips.
- Massage from the center of the head towards outside. This improves circulation & increases nourishment to hair roots.
- Gently comb your hair in the opposite direction of its natural tendencies. This helps stimulate your hair follicles.
- Leave the hair oiled for 2-3 hours preferably overnight.
- Wash your hair the next day with Hair Sanjeevani Mild Detox Shampoo.
Characteristics of Hair Sanjeevani – Hair Growth Regime
HOLISTIC HAIR CARE: Made with 36 organic herbs like Onion, Argan, Jojoba, Neem, Lemon & Aloe vera, this kit provides all required nourishment to your hair & fights against effects of pollution & chemicals. Reduces hair fall and promotes healthy hair growth.
MILD DETOX SHAMPOO to cleanse harmful toxins, chemicals, dust and dandruff to prepare & balance scalp for hair growth. Its nourishing and moisturising herbs lock in moisture so no itchy scalp & dry, frizzy unruly hair anymore. It’s sulphate free mild base is gentle to the hair and suitable for daily use.
THERAPEUTIC HAIR OIL is formulated based on ancient ayurvedic & modern global herbs like Bhringraj, Hibiscus, Jojoba, Black Seed Oil, Shea Butter & many more which stop hair fall, promote hair growth and nourish, repair and rejuvenate your hair and make them shin.
SAFE & FOR ALL HAIR TYPES Hair Sanjeevani Hair Growth Regime is suitable for all hair types like Curley, Straight, Textured, Thick, Fine or Coarse, Color-treated or Natural. It’s 100% vegan, 100% natural & Organic formula with NO PARABENS, NO MINERAL OILS & NO SULPHATES makes it safe for both men & women of all age groups.
Our Key Herbs:
- Onion Oil – Red Onion has antibacterial properties that prevent scalp infections and promotes hair growth. It also stops thinning and breaking of hair.
- Aloe Vera – Aloe Vera alkalizes scalp and balances its pH which reduces hair fall & promotes growth… Aloe Vera contains proteolytic enzymes that repair dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a good conditioner & keeps your hair shiny and smooth.
- Argan Oil – Argan Oil has many therapeutic properties some of which aid in improving our hair health. It helps prevent inflammation of scalp that results in many hair problems such as dandruff, sores, itchiness, and irritation on the scalp.
- Bhringaraj Extract – Bhringraj is a popular ayurvedic herb used in the treatment of hair related problems. The use of Bhringraj hair oil is helpful in boosting the blood circulation to the scalp which in turn stimulates hair growth. Improved blood circulation also leads to better nourishment of your hair follicles thus resulting in hair growth.
- Castor Oil – Castor Oil is rich in ricinoleic acid and omega 6 fatty acid that helps improve the blood circulation on our scalp and thus improve hair health.
- Hibiscus Extract – Hibiscus or Gudhal is one of the most beneficial herbs for hair care. It assists in hair growth, hair fall, and treating baldness. Hibiscus is rich in amino acids, Vitamin A, Vitamin C and alpha hydroxyl acids along with other nutrients that are extremely beneficial for your hair.
- Amla – Amla or the Indian Gooseberry is one of the popular home remedies for hair problems that has been used in Indian households for centuries. Amla contains phytonutrients, vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids that help strengthen hair follicles, improve hair strength and luster. It contains Vitamin C in the surplus quantity that helps in the production of collagen protein that stimulates the growth of new hair cells. It also prevents issues such as that of premature greying.
- Reetha – Reetha is rich in vitamins A, D, E, K that helps provide essential nutrients to our hair. Reetha acts as a natural shampoo and nourishes our hair in a way that makes it look glossy, voluptuous and silky. It also helps fight scalp related problems such as dandruff. Reetha also has natural antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- Shikakai – Shikakai helps fight scalp infections due to its ability to maintain an optimum pH level and astringent nature. It contains high quantities of Vitamins that prevent drying of the scalp. Regular use of shikakai also helps treat problems of head lice. Shikaki like reetha also works as a natural shampoo and detangler as it does not strip our hair of its natural oil.
- Brahmi – Brahmi is an excellent herb for promoting hair growth. It has regenerative properties that repair damaged hair follicles and strengthen hair scalp tissue to prevent hair fall. Also, this herb is rich in anti-oxidants.
- Fenugreek (Methi) – Fenugreek seeds are rich in protein and nicotinic acid that prevents hair fall and dandruff. It is also effective in treating a variety of scalp issues like dryness, baldness and thinning of hair. Also, it is rich in lecithin that helps to hydrate your hair and strengthens the roots and hair follicles.
- Shea Butter – Shea Butter has emollient and healing properties. It has high quantities of Vitamin A and essential fatty acids that help increase hair shine while reducing frizz.
- Green Coffee – Green Coffee helps nourish your hair by keeping them moisturized and hydrated. Its antibacterial properties help clean the scalp and prevent dandruff in the hair. It also reduces itchiness.
- Black Seed Oil – Black seed oil helpful in preventing premature greying of hair and hair fall and also improves the texture of hair.
- Lemon – Lemons are useful in tighten the hair follicles and controlling hair fall. Lemon juice contains Vitamin C which is helpful in hair growth.
- Neem Oil – Neem oil is well known for its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It also contains the active ingredient of nimbidin that helps suppress inflammation that is useful in treating dermatitis, psoriasis and other scalp related problems.
- Basil – Holy basil is a highly effective herb in minimizing the effects of pollution and strengthening of hair follicles. It also treats dandruff and itching and prevents premature greying of hair.
- Coconut Oil – Coconut Oil has been used as the go-to hair oil in the coastal areas for ages. It is rich in essential nutrients such as carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals. Regular use of coconut oil helps keep our hair nourished and protected against problems such as premature aging, baldness, and excessive hair loss.
- Arnica – Arnica has many benefits for your body as well as hair. It helps strengthen your hair follicles and prevents hair loss. It is also effective in treating dandruff, treatment of split ends and premature graying of hair.
- Casia – Popularly known as natural henna, though, it is not henna at all. The leaves of this plant contain a yellow raisin pigment that gives it great conditioning and restorative properties. It is also used for naturally coloring hair however.
- Vitamin E – Vitamin E is essential for maintaining good hair health. It acts as a natural antioxidant and assists in hair growth. The antioxidant properties of Vitamin E help reduce the amount of oxidative stress and free radicals that are the main cause of breaking down hair follicle cells on our scalp.
- Ginseng – Commonly known as Ashwagandha, it is a powerful herb to include in your hair care regime. Ginseng aids in the growth of dermal cells on your scalp which in turn strengthens the hair follicles and roots of your hair. Also, it is highly effective in reducing dandruff and keeping it at bay.
- Gotu Kala – Gotu Kala is known to lower the stress levels and decrease the free radicals that are known to cause hair loss thereby assisting in hair growth.
- Henna – Heena is a 100% natural herb that is popularly is used as a means for naturally coloring hair. However, it is also useful in the treatment of dandruff. It aids in detoxification of hair follicles and helps make hair stronger along with giving them a silky feeling.
- Jatamansi – Jatamansi oil is quite effective in improving hair growth. It also helps to give your hair a smooth and silky look.
- Licorice – Licorice is quite helpful for improving hair growth. It traps moisture in the scalp thus paving the way for the growth of hair follicles. It also keeps your hair radiant and lush.
- Mango Butter – Mango butter acts as the perfect moisturiser for the hair. It is rich in fatty acids and vitamins that help reduce the environmental damage to your hair. Regular usage of mango butter helps hydrate and soften your hair.
- Marsh Mallow – People who have dry, brittle or damaged hair find Marshmallow to be highly effective because of its cooling moisturizing properties. It can also be used as a hair detangler and conditioner.
- Pipalli – Pipalli is an extremely useful herb to reduce the effects of pollution on hair due to its cleansing properties. It is also often used as a hair tonic.
- Ratanjot – Ratanjot infused with oil is highly effective in treating hair fall, baldness and premature greying. It also helps improve hair growth and acts as a natural conditioner.
- Rosary Pea – Rosary pea seeds help your hair to fight ever-increasing pollution and detoxify roots and are used to treat scalp issues. It is also highly effective in treating baldness and stimulating hair growth.
- Sandalwood Oil – Sandalwood with its cooling properties helps stimulate hair growth. It also removes dandruff and a benign fragrance to your hair. Applying Sandalwood Oil to your dry hair locks especially the ends can help maintain the moisture in your hair along with giving them a natural sheen.
- Sunflower Oil – Sunflower Oil is highly effective hair oil. It contains high amounts of several vitamins and minerals especially Vitamin E. It also contains oleic acid which is another name for Omega 9 that is essential in preventing hair breaking and stimulating hair growth. Sunflower oil acts as a natural moisturiser for our hair and its regular usage helps improve scalp health and eliminate frizzy hair.
- Jojoba Oil – Jojoba oil is rich in Vitamins E and B that helps in the natural conditioning of hair. Regular usage of Jojoba oil helps strengthen the hair follicles thus assisting in hair growth. It helps improve hair strength, volume, and density.
- Rose Oil – Application of Rose oil has many benefits for our hair and scalp. Regular application of rose oil helps fight scalp acne and inflammation. Rose oil has phenyl ethanol and geraniol that gives it antimicrobial properties, making it anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal in nature.