Hair Sanjeevani- Therapeutic Hair Oil with Onion Oil, Argan Oil, Castor Oil, Hibiscus Oil & more – Hair Fall Control and Promotes Hair Growth- for Men & Women
Hair Sanjeevani-Therapeutic Hair Oil (Qty: 200ml)
- A unique and best hair growth oil.
- Formulated with ancient Vedic and modern global herbs.
- Ancient herbs are rich in flavonoids, alkaloids, glycerides which nourish and stimulate your hair roots
- The modern global herbs have anti-inflammatory, emollient, and humectant properties which moisturize, repair and shield your hair.
Our Key Herbs:
★ Onion Oil ★ Argan Oil ★ Bhringaraj Extract ★ Aloe Vera ★ Castor Oil ★ Hibiscus Extract ★ Amla ★ Reetha ★ Shikakai ★ Brahmi ★ Shea Butter ★ Mango Butter ★ Green Coffee ★ Fenugreek (Methi) ★ Black Seed Oil ★ Lemon ★ Neem Oil ★ Basil ★ Coconut Oil ★ Arnica ★ Casia ★ Vitamin E ★ Ginseng ★ Gotu Kala ★ Henna ★ Jatamansi ★ Licorice ★ Mango Butter ★ Marsh Mallow ★ Pipalli ★ Ratanjot ★ Rosery Pea ★ Sandalwood Oil ★ Sunflower Oil and more.
What to Expect from Hair Sanjeevani Therapeutic Hair Oil?
1. Stops Hair Loss
2. Stimulates New Hair Growth
3. Removes Dandruff
4. Checks Premature Greying
Who is it for?
- Men and women of all ages.
- Dry, frizzy, damaged, coloured and chemically treated hair.
- Suitable for all hair types.
Directions for Use:
Step 1: Pour into a small bowl and apply in sufficient quantity on your scalp & hair using your fingertips.
Step 2: Massage from the centre of the head towards outside. This improves circulation & increases nourishment to hair roots.
Step 3: Gently comb your hair in the opposite direction of its natural tendencies. This helps stimulate your hair follicles.
Step 4: Leave the hair oiled for 2-3 hours preferably overnight.
Why Hair Sanjeevani Therapeutic Hair Oil is better than Any Other Hair Oil?
Hair Sanjeevani Therapeutic Hair Oil is the best hair growth oil formulated using ancient ayurvedic hair oil recommendations & herbs to balance internal Kapha& Pitta doshas. Fortified with modern global herbs it protects from damage by pollution, chemicals, etc.
- COMPLETE HAIR TREATMENT: Aloe Vera, Neem Oil, Fenugreek and Lemon Oil are antibacterial and balance scalp pH, remove dandruff, treat itchy scalp and protect hair. Onion Oil, Argan, Castor, Hibiscus, Black Seed Oil rich in flavonoids, vitamins and antioxidants provide nutrients, moisturize your hair and repair damaged hair.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL HAIR TYPES: Textured, Curly or Straight, Thick, Fine, Coarse or Color-treated or Natural- whatever be your hair type; non-sticky & non-greasy Hair Sanjeevani therapeutic hair oil is suitable to them all. It can be used by both men & women for any type of scalp. It can be used by all age groups as formulated with Organic & 100% natural oils & premium extracts with no paraben and mineral oils.
- FRIZZ FREE HEALTHY HAIR: This oil controls the porosity of hair and locks in moisture. Its fast absorption makes it best suited for hair moisturization and tame frizz. As a result, you get the shiny detangled and loose bouncy hair that you always desired for.
- DETOX NOURISH & REPAIR: With the infusion of exotic botanicals and essential oils, it removes toxins, dandruff, dust & chemicals and detoxifies scalp which is the primary for healthy hair. Provides necessary vitamins, minerals, flavonoids & antioxidants to nourish hair follicles to promote the growth of healthy hair. Repairs scalp, loosen tangled and split ends and lock in moisture.
- Hair Sanjeevani Best Hair Growth Oil stops hair fall, stimulates hair growth and checks premature greying. Ancient herbs are rich in flavonoids, alkaloids, glycerides and provide necessary nourishment to your hair. The modern herbs have anti-inflammatory, emollient, and humectant properties that moisturize, repair and protect your hair.
- Onion Oil – Red Onion has antibacterial properties that prevent scalp infections and promotes hair growth. It also stops thinning and breaking of hair.
- Aloe Vera – Aloe Vera alkalizes scalp and balances its pH which reduces hair fall & promotes growth… Aloe Vera contains proteolytic enzymes that repair dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a good conditioner & keeps your hair shiny and smooth.
- Argan Oil – Argan Oil has many therapeutic properties some of which aid in improving our hair health. It helps prevent inflammation of scalp that results in many hair problems such as dandruff, sores, itchiness, and irritation on the scalp.
- Bhringaraj Extract – Bhringraj is a popular ayurvedic herb used in the treatment of hair related problems. The use of Bhringraj hair oil is helpful in boosting the blood circulation to the scalp which in turn stimulates hair growth. Improved blood circulation also leads to better nourishment of your hair follicles thus resulting in hair growth.
- Castor Oil – Castor Oil is rich in ricinoleic acid and omega 6 fatty acid that helps improve the blood circulation on our scalp and thus improve hair health.
- Hibiscus Extract – Hibiscus or Gudhal is one of the most beneficial herbs for hair care. It assists in hair growth, hair fall, and treating baldness. Hibiscus is rich in amino acids, Vitamin A, Vitamin C and alpha hydroxyl acids along with other nutrients that are extremely beneficial for your hair.
- Amla – Amla or the Indian Gooseberry is one of the popular home remedies for hair problems that has been used in Indian households for centuries. Amla contains phytonutrients, vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids that help strengthen hair follicles, improve hair strength and luster. It contains Vitamin C in the surplus quantity that helps in the production of collagen protein that stimulates the growth of new hair cells. It also prevents issues such as that of premature greying.
- Reetha – Reetha is rich in vitamins A, D, E, K that helps provide essential nutrients to our hair. Reetha acts as a natural shampoo and nourishes our hair in a way that makes it look glossy, voluptuous and silky. It also helps fight scalp related problems such as dandruff. Reetha also has natural antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- Shikakai – Shikakai helps fight scalp infections due to its ability to maintain an optimum pH level and astringent nature. It contains high quantities of Vitamins that prevent drying of the scalp. Regular use of shikakai also helps treat problems of head lice. Shikaki like reetha also works as a natural shampoo and detangler as it does not strip our hair of its natural oil.
- Brahmi – Brahmi is an excellent herb for promoting hair growth. It has regenerative properties that repair damaged hair follicles and strengthen hair scalp tissue to prevent hair fall. Also, this herb is rich in anti-oxidants.
- Fenugreek (Methi) – Fenugreek seeds are rich in protein and nicotinic acid that prevents hair fall and dandruff. It is also effective in treating a variety of scalp issues like dryness, baldness and thinning of hair. Also, it is rich in lecithin that helps to hydrate your hair and strengthens the roots and hair follicles.
- Shea Butter – Shea Butter has emollient and healing properties. It has high quantities of Vitamin A and essential fatty acids that help increase hair shine while reducing frizz.
- Green Coffee – Green Coffee helps nourish your hair by keeping them moisturized and hydrated. Its antibacterial properties help clean the scalp and prevent dandruff in the hair. It also reduces itchiness.
- Black Seed Oil – Black seed oil helps in preventing premature greying of hair and hair fall and also improves the texture of hair.
- Lemon – Lemons are useful in tighten the hair follicles and controlling hair fall. Lemon juice contains Vitamin C which is helpful in hair growth.
- Neem Oil – Neem oil is well known for its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It also contains the active ingredient of nimbidin that helps suppress inflammation that is useful in treating dermatitis, psoriasis and other scalp related problems.
- Basil – Holy basil is a highly effective herb in minimizing the effects of pollution and strengthening of hair follicles. It also treats dandruff and itching and prevents premature greying of hair.
- Coconut Oil – Coconut Oil has been used as the go-to hair oil in the coastal areas for ages. It is rich in essential nutrients such as carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals. Regular use of coconut oil helps keep our hair nourished and protected against problems such as premature aging, baldness, and excessive hair loss.
- Arnica – Arnica has many benefits for your body as well as hair. It helps strengthen your hair follicles and prevents hair loss. It is also effective in treating dandruff, treatment of split ends and premature greying of hair.
- Casia – Popularly known as natural henna, though, it is not henna at all. The leaves of this plant contain a yellow raisin pigment that gives it great conditioning and restorative properties. It is also used for naturally colouring hair.
- Vitamin E – Vitamin E is essential for maintaining good hair health. It acts as a natural antioxidant and assists in hair growth. The antioxidant properties of Vitamin E help reduce the amount of oxidative stress and free radicals that are the main cause of breaking down hair follicle cells on our scalp.
- Ginseng – Commonly known as Ashwagandha, it is a powerful herb to include in your hair care regime. Ginseng aids in the growth of dermal cells on your scalp which in turn strengthens the hair follicles and roots of your hair. Also, it is highly effective in reducing dandruff and keeping it at bay.
- Gotu Kala – Gotu Kala is known to lower the stress levels and decrease the free radicals that are known to cause hair loss thereby assisting in hair growth.
- Henna – Heena is a 100% natural herb that is popularly is used as a means for naturally coloring hair. However, it is also useful in the treatment of dandruff. It aids in detoxification of hair follicles and helps make hair stronger along with giving them a silky feeling.
- Jatamansi – Jatamansi oil is quite effective in improving hair growth. It also helps to give your hair a smooth and silky look.
- Licorice – Licorice is quite helpful for improving hair growth. It traps moisture in the scalp thus paving the way for the growth of hair follicles. It also keeps your hair radiant and lush.
- Mango Butter – Mango butter acts as the perfect moisturiser for the hair. It is rich in fatty acids and vitamins that help reduce the environmental damage to your hair. Regular usage of mango butter helps hydrate and soften your hair.
- Marsh Mallow – People who have dry, brittle or damaged hair find Marshmallow to be highly effective because of its cooling moisturizing properties. It can also be used as a hair detangler and conditioner.
- Pipalli – Pipalli is an extremely useful herb to reduce the effects of pollution on hair due to its cleansing properties. It is also often used as a hair tonic.
- Ratanjot – Ratanjot infused with oil is highly effective in treating hair fall, baldness and premature greying. It also helps improve hair growth and acts as a natural conditioner.
- Rosary Pea – Rosary pea seeds help your hair to fight ever-increasing pollution and detoxify roots and are used to treat scalp issues. It is also highly effective in treating baldness and stimulating hair growth.
- Sandalwood Oil – Sandalwood with its cooling properties helps stimulate hair growth. It also removes dandruff and a benign fragrance to your hair. Applying Sandalwood Oil to your dry hair locks especially the ends can help maintain the moisture in your hair along with giving them a natural sheen.
- Sunflower Oil – Sunflower Oil is highly effective hair oil. It contains high amounts of several vitamins and minerals especially Vitamin E. It also contains oleic acid which is another name for Omega 9 that is essential in preventing hair breaking and stimulating hair growth. Sunflower oil acts as a natural moisturiser for our hair and its regular usage helps improve scalp health and eliminate frizzy hair.
- Jojoba Oil – Jojoba oil is rich in Vitamins E and B that helps in the natural conditioning of hair. Regular usage of Jojoba oil helps strengthen the hair follicles thus assisting in hair growth. It helps improve hair strength, volume, and density.
- Rose Oil – Application of Rose oil has many benefits for our hair and scalp. Regular application of rose oil helps fight scalp acne and inflammation. Rose oil has phenyl ethanol and geraniol that gives it antimicrobial properties, making it anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal in nature.
- 100% Natural Organic
- 100% Vegan
- No Mineral Oils
- No Parabens
- Sulphate Free
- No Harmful Chemicals
- 100% Premium Quality
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this product really helpful in hair growth?
- Yes, it is the best hair growth oil that repairs and protects your hair by providing proper nourishment and moisture.
- By using this oil can I stop my hair fall?
- Yes. You will notice substantial results within 2 weeks. The ancient herbs nourish and stimulate hair roots, thereby stopping the hair fall.
- Is this oil also beneficial in making hair long?
- Yes. Hair Sanjeevani therapeutic hair oil is an ideal choice for making your hair longer as it not only nourishes the hair, but also promotes their growth.
- Will it prevent premature grey hair problem?
- However, it does not completely prevent the premature grey problem of hair, but slows down the process.
- Does it repair split ends?
- Yes. This therapeutic oil repairs split ends and all types of hair damage by providing them the necessary nourishment.
- Is it helpful in hair thinning?
- Yes. This therapeutic oil is beneficial in hair thinning as it is made using herbs that nourish, moisturize, and repair damaged hair.
- Is it safe for a 10 years girl?
- Yes, it is the best hair growth oil for all age group of people as it has all-natural ingredients. Hence, it is safe for a 10 years girl.
- Is it safe for a pregnant woman?
- Yes, it is safe to be used by a pregnant woman and helpful in post-pregnancy hair loss.
- Can it re-grow hair on bald patches?
- Yes. It can re-grow hair on bald patches but cannot guarantee this. It depends on factors like age, duration, lifestyle, etc.
- How much time it will take to show the results?
- Usually, this therapeutic oil takes between 6-8 weeks for hair growth and shows other quality results.
- Can I apply it to a beard?
- Basically, this oil is formulated for scalp and head. A patch test is recommended to be done before applying on a beard.
- Is this perfumed?
- It has a natural fragrance from its essential oils.
- Does it give a bad smell?
- No, Not at all. It gives only the natural smell of the essential oils.
- Is it a nonsticky hair oil?
- Yes. It is a nonsticky hair oil that you can use anytime.
- Does it contain Shea butter?
- Yes. It consists of Shea butter as one of the key herbs.
- Does this oil contain mineral oil?
- It is mineral oil, parabens & sulphate free.
- Can it be used like daily hair oil after a bath?
- Yes. You can use it in any way you want even as daily hair oil applied after a bath.
- Whether this oil will work irrespective of the type of water we use to wash our hair?
- For better results, soft water is recommended.
- Is this product FDA approved?
- Yes. It is fully approved by the FDA. Hence, completely safe to use.
- Is delivery available for outside India?
- We are in the process to make it available outside India too.
- What are the shipping charges?
- It is delivered free across Indian regions.
- How can I track my order?
- You will receive tracking details through Mail/SMS once the order is dispatched.