Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Hair Sanjeevani- Mild Detox Shampoo- Anti Hair Fall, Cleanses Dandruff & Scalp Balancing for Growth – Sulphate Free & No Mineral Oils
Hair Sanjeevani- Mild Detox Shampoo (Qty: 200ml)
- Age-old Vedic and modern global herbs prepare your scalp for hair growth.
- With its mild and sulphate free shampoo base, it controls hair damage and suitable for daily use.
- Deep cleanses scalp & removes dandruff, harmful toxins, dust, dirt, soot and other chemicals.
- It forms a protective layer on your hair which locks the moisture in your hair.
- Nourishes hair follicles & helps grow healthier, stronger and shiny hair.
- 100% safe with zero mineral oils and paraben-free formulation.
★ Onion Oil ★ Aloe Vera ★ Moroccan Argan Oil ★ Bhringaraj Extract ★ Green Coffee ★ Castor Oil ★ Hibiscus Extract ★ Amla ★ Reetha ★ Shikakai ★ Brahmi ★ Fenugreek (Methi) and more.
What to Expect From Hair Sanjeevani Mild Detox Shampoo?
- Removes Dandruff
- Prevents Hair Fall
- Cleanses Scalp & Hair
- Prepares Scalp for Hair Growth
- Moisturize & Nourishes hair
- Prevents dry & Frizzy hair
Who is it for?
- Men and women of all ages.
- Dry, damaged, coloured and chemically treated hair.
- Suitable for all hair types.
Directions for Use:
Step 1: Apply liberally to wet hair.
Step 2: Work lather through strands, from scalp to ends.
Step 3: HAIR-SANJEEVANI’ B.9 Hair Back To Life
Step 4: Leave it for 2-3 minutes.
Step 5: Rinse well with water. Use soft water for the best results.
- Onion Oil – Red Onion has antibacterial properties that prevent scalp infections and promotes hair growth. It also stops thinning and breaking of hair.
- Aloe Vera – Aloe Vera alkalizes scalp and balances its pH which reduces hair fall & promotes growth… Aloe Vera contains proteolytic enzymes that repair dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a good conditioner & keeps your hair shiny and smooth.
- Moroccan Argan Oil– Argan Oil has many therapeutic properties some of which aid in improving our hair health. It helps prevent inflammation of scalp that results in many hair problems such as dandruff, sores, itchiness, and irritation on the scalp.
- Bhringaraj Extract– Bhringraj is a popular ayurvedic herb used in the treatment of hair related problems. The use of Bhringraj hair oil is helpful in boosting the blood circulation to the scalp which in turn stimulates hair growth. Improved blood circulation also leads to better nourishment of your hair follicles thus resulting in hair growth.
- Green Coffee – Green Coffee helps nourish your hair by keeping them moisturized and hydrated. Its antibacterial properties help clean the scalp and prevent dandruff in the hair. It also reduces itchiness.
- Castor Oil – Castor Oil is rich in ricinoleic acid and omega 6 fatty acids that help improve the blood circulation on our scalp and thus improve hair health.
- Hibiscus Extract – Hibiscus or Gudhal is one of the most beneficial herbs for hair care. It assists in hair growth, hair fall, and treating baldness. Hibiscus is rich in amino acids, Vitamin A, Vitamin C and alpha hydroxyl acids along with other nutrients that are extremely beneficial for your hair.
- Amla – Amla or the Indian Gooseberry is one of the popular home remedies for hair problems that have been used in Indian households for centuries. Amla contains phytonutrients, vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids that help strengthen hair follicles, improve hair strength and lustre. It contains Vitamin C in the surplus quantity that helps in the production of collagen protein that stimulates the growth of new hair cells. It also prevents issues such as that of premature greying.
- Reetha– Reetha is rich in vitamins A, D, E, K that helps provide essential nutrients to our hair. Reetha acts as a natural shampoo and nourishes our hair in a way that makes it look glossy, voluptuous and silky. It also helps fight scalp related problems such as dandruff. Reetha also has natural antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- Shikakai – Shikakai helps fight scalp infections due to its ability to maintain an optimum pH level and astringent nature. It contains high quantities of Vitamins that prevent drying of the scalp. Regular use of shikakai also helps treat problems of head lice. Shikaki like reetha also works as a natural shampoo and detangler as it does not strip our hair of its natural oil.
- Brahmi – Brahmi is an excellent herb for promoting hair growth. It has regenerative properties that repair damaged hair follicles and strengthen hair scalp tissue to prevent hair fall. Also, this herb is rich in anti-oxidants.
- Fenugreek (Methi) – Fenugreek seeds are rich in protein and nicotinic acid that prevents hair fall and dandruff. It is also effective in treating a variety of scalp issues like dryness, baldness and thinning of hair. Also, it is rich in lecithin that helps to hydrate your hair and strengthens the roots and hair follicles.
Why Hair Sanjeevani Mild Detox Shampoo is Better than Any Other Hair Growth Shampoo?
Hair Sanjeevani- Mild Detox Shampoo is a herbal shampoo that deep cleanses the harmful toxins, dust, dandruff, pollutants and other chemicals to balance your scalp and promote healthy faster hair growth.
- Neem Oil, Lemon Oil & Aloe Vera along with Coffee Extract have anti-bacterial properties and cure itchy & flaky scalp. Onion oil, Argan & Jojoba is rich in sulphur, protein & vitamins and provides necessary nutrition to hair.
- Bhringaraj, Amla, Reetha & Shikakai are age-old ayurvedic herbs proven for their benefits for hair and balance doshas.
- It has mild and sulphates free shampoo base which is gentle to your hair and prevents any damage to hair damage and is the shampoo to go for daily use. Its sulphate-free formula doesn’t deprive hair of moisture and give lustrous long hair.
- Conditions your hair and forms a protective layer that locks the moisture and shields your hair so that there is just no frizz and you get healthy shiny hair.
- Hair Sanjeevani Mild Detox Shampoo uses herbal shampoo base and other powerful organic ingredients that nourish hair follicles and as a result, stops hair thinning, repair split ends & help grows healthier, stronger and shiny hair.
- SAFE & FOR ALL HAIR TYPES. Hair Sanjeevani MIld Detox Shampoo is suitable for all hair whether it is Curley, Straight, Textured, Thick, Fine or Coarse, Color-treated or Natural.
- It’s 100% vegan, 100% natural & Organic formula with NO PARABENS, NO MINERAL OILS & NO SULPHATES makes it safe for both men & women of all age groups.
- When used with Hair Sanjeevani Therapeutic Hair Oil it can bring wonderful results for anyone facing hair problems like hair fall, dry & frizzy hair, itchy scalp or slow growth.
- 100% Natural
- Mineral Oil Free
- Sulphate Free (SLS & SLES Free)
- Parabens Free
- No harmful Chemicals
- Not Tested on animals- Cruelty-free
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it helpful to stop hair fall?
- Yes, it is the best shampoo to get rid of hair fall. You will see about 80-90% reduction in 2 weeks.
- Does this help in hair growth?
- Yes. The perfect amalgamation of modern global and ancient Vedic herbs prepares the scalp for hair growth.
- Does it repair split ends?
- Yes. This shampoo is extremely helpful in repairing split ends as it is completely sulphate free.
- Is it helpful in hair thinning?
- Yes. It increases the hair volume by nourishing the hair follicles.
- Will it prevent premature grey hair problem?
- The Sanjeevani herbal mild detox shampoo slows down the process of premature grey of hair.
- Is it Sulphate free shampoo?
- Yes. It is a sulphate free shampoo base that is perfect for daily use.
- Is it SLS and Paraben free?
- Yes, it is 100% safe to use shampoo with SLS and Paraben-free formulation. It is made using age-old Vedic and modern herbs.
- Does this oil contain mineral oil?
- No. This shampoo is prepared with 0% mineral oils.
- Can it be used daily?
- Yes. It is perfect for daily use as it is a mild shampoo with no sulphate.
- Is this shampoo good for dry hair?
- Yes. This shampoo is made to provide the perfect treatment for all types of hair including dry one.
- Is this shampoo good for oily hair?
- Yes. It is a 100% safe to use shampoo for oily hair as it contains no mineral oils and sulphate.
- Can it be used on children?
- Yes, this shampoo can be used by any person including children above 6 years.
- Is this safe for colour-treated hair?
- Yes, it is safe to be used on colour-treated hair as it contains only Vedic and modern herbs with no harsh chemicals.
- Is the conditioner required after wash?
- No. There is no need to use conditioner after wash as it makes the hair look shiner by nourishing the hair follicles.
- Whether this shampoo will work irrespective of the type of water we use to wash our hair?
- Soft water is recommended for better results.
- Is delivery available outside India?
- Not yet, but will make it possible very soon.
- What are the shipping charges?
- There are no shipping charges of any type. The product is delivered for free.
- How can I track my order?
- You will receive all the tracking details through Mail/SMS once the order is dispatched.